Business communication consists of topics, including marketing, brand management, customer relations, consumer behavior, advertising, public relations, corporate communication, community engagement, reputation management, interpersonal communication, employee engagement, and event management, etc. It can be said to be the way employees, management and administration communicate in order to reach to their organizational goals. Business communication management is the systematic planning, implementing, monitoring, and revision of all the channels of communication within an organization, and between organizations.
There are several methods of business communication, including:
1. Web-based communication - for better and improved communication, anytime anywhere...
2. Video conferencing which allow people in different locations to hold interactive meetings;
3. Reports - important in documenting the activities of any department;
4. Presentations - very popular method of communication in all types of organizations, usually involving audiovisual material, like copies of reports, or material prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint or Adobe Flash;
5. Telephone meetings, which allow for long distance speech;
6. Forum boards, which allow people to instantly post information at a centralized location; and
7. Face-to-face meetings, which are personal and should be succeeded by a written followup.
Communication is also important within the business. Effective communication can help to foster a good working relationship between you and your staff, which can in turn improve morale and efficiency.
Tannet's business communication services include, but are not limited to, communication elements design, communication model design, communication skills design, presentation skills training, communication environment design, communication atmosphere design, communication content design, consultant training, eloquence skills training, speech skills training, marketing eloquence training, communication report design, annual report preparation and monthly report preparation.
If you have further inquires, please do not hesitate to contact Tannet at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to email@example.com. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China.
Previous：Business Paperwork Management
Next：Public Relation Management