Corporate restructuring is the corporate management term for the act of reorganizing the legal, ownership, or other structures of a company for the purpose of making it more profitable, or better organized for its present needs.
Our corporate structuring and restructuring services include the following:
1. Advice on regional corporate structuring, restructuring and reorganisation.
2. Dedicated corporate structuring solutions for regional share and asset acquisitions.
3. Advice on corporate structuring and licensing to fit multi-jurisdictional business activities and commercial needs.
4. Drafting, reviewing and advising on all related structuring agreements, regulatory advice, strategy and compliance.
5. Advice on establishing and developing free zones and related regulatory and legislative framework.
6. Advising government authorities on regulatory frameworks to attract foreign investment and facilitate corporate incubation.
7. Advising on all aspects of corporate licensing.
8. Advising on and implementing changes to corporate ownership structures.
9. Advising on corporate matters connected with government tendering.
10. Corporate due diligence for share and asset acquisitions or internal house keeping.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or 86-755-82143181 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous：Chinese Outbound Investment
Next：Corporate Restructuring Service