Tannet Commercial and Logistic Service Centre extend its actual and virtual branches offices both in Hong Kong and Malaysia, offering one-stop and tailor-made commercial and logistic services for businessmen to facilitate their business and upgrade their business image.
Tannet Hong Kong virtual office services:
1. Professional address: A prestigious building to be used as the business address. A professional address alleviates the privacy and personal security concerns of running a home-based business. A user can expand into new markets by utilizing a provider with multiple locations to establish a professional presence in the desired growth markets.
2. Mailing address: The professional address can be used for accepting, sending and forwarding mail without the connotations of a PO Box. Under US law, a PO Box is to be clearly indicated and so not conducive for most corporate entities in this regard.
3. Reception Courtesies: Receptionists at the business address can receive and sign for incoming overnights, deliveries, packages and provide document drop-off/pick-up services. On-site witnesses and notaries may be available, depending on the provider. Moreover, we do offer actual warehouse for clients to store their parcel.
4. Business Meeting Space: The on-demand use (hourly, daily or weekly) of conference rooms and offices for meetings. Meeting space can often be rented at short notice.
5. Casual Workspace: As an alternative to the distractions of co-working or the interruptions of a home office, office is available on an occasional or drop-in basis, hourly, daily or monthly.
6. Executive suite: A small percentage of VO users lease space full-time time.
7. On-site amenities: A full-service virtual office will provide broadband Internet, video conferencing, fax-copier-printer, advanced phone features, conference calling,, kitchenette and a business-worthy lobby/waiting area.
8. Virtual Office Solution: It gives duel advantages in whichever city you need and a reputed business address which would marginalize the gap created by established brand value.
9. Live Virtual Receptionist: A virtual answering service is an automated system with a live virtual receptionist. These services can be enjoyed without purchasing expensive equipments.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or 86-755-82143181 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China.
Previous：China Virtual Office Service
Next：China Virtual Office for Start-ups