Hong Kong accounting service include booking, auditing, tax layout and tax return. Accounting can be divided into several fields including financial accounting, management accounting, external auditing, tax accounting and cost accounting. Financial accounting focuses on the reporting of an organization's financial information, including the preparation of financial statements, to the external users of the information, such as investors, regulators and suppliers; and management accounting focuses on the measurement, analysis and reporting of information for internal use by management.
Accounting has variously been defined as the keeping or preparation of the financial records of an entity, the analysis, verification and reporting of such records and "the principles and procedures of accounting". The accounts are prepared in accordance with international accounting standards and are compliant with the requirements of the Hong Kong company ordinance.
Tannet’s Hong Kong Accounting Services Include:
1. Preparation of management accounts for HK Company;
2. Preparation of financial statements for management, statutory and third party purposes (monthly, quarterly and semi-annually);
3. Provision of general bookkeeping services;
4. Preparation of budgets, forecasts, business plans and cash flow statements;
5. Provision of payroll services;
6. Based on the information provided by your company, prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports, including Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Notes to the Accounts;
7. Preparation of profit tax computation, including deductible expenses and allowance;
8. Arrange auditing services to compile statutory requirement.
Tannet provides professional Hong Kong accounting services to take care of your accounting requirements: maintaining your accounts and producing accounting reports in high standards of accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, such service helps to improve business management and profitability through professional analysis and suggestions made based on relevant information.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143512 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China.
Previous：China Working Visa Application
Next：Malaysia Company Annual Return