OCBC bank account opening is a good alternative for investors. OCBC bank is the second largest financial group in Southeast Asia by market capitalization. It operates in over 15 countries, namely Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong SAR, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Australia, USA, UK, Dubai, and it offer a broad range of financial and wealth management services, such as deposit-taking, corporate banking, cash management, international trade financing, investment banking, private banking, etc.
Requirement on Corporate Account Setup
1. Personal attendance will be required;
2. An initial deposit of USD 30,000;
3. Minimum monthly average balance of USD 30,000;
1. For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
(1) Certificate of Incorporation;
(2) Memorandum and Articles of Associations;
(3) Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any);
document confirming the location of the registered office;
(4) Share Certificate(s);
(5) Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old;
(6) Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s);
(7) Valid License (if applicable).
2. For director/shareholder/secretary/ultimate beneficial owner:
(1) Notarized copy of valid passport.
(2) Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
(3) Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months.
(4) Power of Attorney (where applicable).
(5) Personal CV.
In addition to OCBC bank, Tannet can also introduce you to Cyprus bank, Bendura bank, Hong Kong bank, etc. Recently, We have helped a couple of clients opened a account who are from relatively sensitive countries. Different banks have different requirements. Tannet is willing to assist.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143512, or emailing to email@example.com. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China.
Previous：UK Company Strike Off
Next：Opening an Account in Bendura Bank AG