Macau barcodes registration open the door to retailers and allow you to expand the availability of your product in Macau. A barcode is an image used to represent a small amount of information which can then be easily read by a barcode scanner or cell phone app. Barcodes come in many shapes and forms, however they are mostly seen on retail products for pulling up price and product information at the checkout. The vast majority of retailers find it much easier if products entering their stores have barcodes on them.
Why Apply for Barcodes Registration?
Barcodes are often overlooked as a method for cutting costs and saving time. A valuable and viable choice for businesses looking to improve efficiency and reduce overhead, barcodes are both cost-effective and reliable. The following are some of the advantages:
1. Barcodes eliminate the possibility of human error;
2. Using a barcode system reduces employee training time;
3. Barcodes are inexpensive to design and print;
4. Barcodes are extremely versatile;
5. Improve inventory control;
6. Barcodes provide better data;
7. Data obtained through barcodes is available rapidly;
8. Barcodes promote better decision making.
1. Company details (company name, address, year of company establishment, contact information, name of managing director, name of contact person, etc);
2. Types of business (e.g. manufacturing, retailing, trading, etc);
3. Type of product (e.g. food products, beverages, cosmetics, garments, etc);
4. Annual sales volume;
5. Indicate the source of your products that apply for barcodes.
GS1 Macau is the only authorized body in Macau to assign and administer the EAN•UCC article numbering and barcoding system for Macau enterprises. Each individual entity should apply for an independent membership in GS1 Macau. Tannet can help you apply for barcodes registration via GS1 Macau if required.
If you have further inquires, please do not hesitate to contact Tannet at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143512, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China.
Previous：ISIN Code Application and Registration
Next：Social Security System in China