Home > Business Followup > Hong Kong Financial License Application

Hong Kong Financial License Application

Updated:2018-5-22 15:40:38    Source:www.tannet-group.comViews:449

Hong Kong’s financial services industry has seen unprecedented growth in recent years. As a result, Hong Kong has become a key financial services center in Asia. In Hong Kong, an intermediary needs a valid license to conduct financial services regulated activities. The regulated activities include securities dealing; futures dealing; leveraged foreign exchange trading; advising on corporate finance, securities and futures; securities margin financing; providing automated trading services; and asset management.

Who should obtain a license?
Under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO) of Hong Kong, the following are considered regulated activities by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) of Hong Kong:

Dealing in securities;
Dealing in futures contracts;
Leveraged foreign exchange trading;
Advising on securities;
Advising on futures contracts;
Advising on corporate finance;
Providing automated trading services;
Securities margin financing;
Asset management services.

Any corporation (including an authorized financial institution) that intends to carry out any of the regulated activities listed above in Hong Kong will need to apply for a license. Any overseas corporation or individual carrying on a business outside Hong Kong that is of the same nature as a regulated activity can apply for a temporary license to carry on the same business in Hong Kong.

Our Service
- Provide and customize all the required application documents;
- Make advice on permission configuration of the regulated activities;
- Fill in application form;
- Compile financial forecasts and calculator capital adequacy ratio;
- Submit application and assist in responding to the query of SFC.

Contact us
If you have further enquire, please feel free to contact Tannet at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143512, or emailing to / 

Previous:Vietnam Company Payroll Services     Next:Hong Kong Working Visa Application