Listed company refers to firm whose shares are listed on a stock exchange for public trading, also called quoted company. The main reason companies decide to go public, however, is to raise money - a lot of money - and spread the risk of ownership among a large group of shareholders.
I. The advantage of Listing
No matter what is the reason of application, the advantages of listed company are as bellows:
a. Alleviate the dependence on bank loan;
b. Enable financing and refinancing to bring multiplier effect and more opportunities;
c. Listed company should manage company in a more scientifically way and establish a normative management and financial system which are all contribute to the manage level of company;
d. Free consulting and advertisement effect;
c. Stimulate employees with stocks and attract high-quality employees, to improve sense of belonging and loyalty ,keep them from being competitors in the future.
II. The procedures of Listing
The procedures of company listing:
III. The necessity of listing planning
a. Compared with traditional investment, company listing is a complicated financial project and systematize work .Much attention should be paid to former argument, implementation and after-evaluation. The corresponding work, approach and risk are all different accordingly.
b. Problems such as which capital market and listing approach would be faced with, only listing planning can make sure that the expense and risk is under control and the work is operated correctly.
c. Company is required to arrange many employees and utilize all forces and resource, much price and time will be paid when doing this .So it is advisable to do a planning to make sure the listing is successful.
IV. Tannet Advantages
1. TANNET has established a global service system with 38 branches and 3000 cooperators worldwide, as well as in excess of 60,000 reliant clients globally. You can find one TANNET always beside you.
2. TANNET is staffed with a strong professional team of lawyers, accountants, engineers, designers and consultants providing tailor-made and all-in-one service.
3. There is a B2B business platform available for the international buyers and sellers of SMEs, www.ono-bbb.com.
4. TANNET is the best partner with international banks, financial institutes. TANNET also provide PIPO service.
5. TANNET is in conformity of the standard of ISO9001/2008. That means the service quality is guaranteed.
If you have further inquires, please do not hesitate to contact Tannet at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net, or China hotline at 86-20-87550061, or emailing to email@example.com. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China.
Previous：Useful Tips for Business Speedup
Next：Malaysia Website Design