Labuan company auditing is a step by step process to assist you to file your corporate tax timely. The IRB dateline to submit your corporation tax is 31st May, on every year.
All Labuan companies if trading business is required to keep their account in a proper way and go for audited if the tax election is 3% on net profit for international sales. For Malaysia sales, the corporate tax will be 24% on net profit payable to Malaysia Inland Revenue Board. If your Labuan Company deals with both markets, the auditor will have to audit report made up to reflect “Labuan Business” and “Non-Labuan Business” activities.
The process of Labuan auditing
1. To select and appoint Labuan auditor;
2. Appointment of auditor resolution prepare;
3. Send your account to auditor firm for audit;
4. Auditor will send a draft to finalize the audit report;
5. Once audit report complete, we will prepare for tax filing;
6. We will lodge with IRB together your tax payment to be enclosed together with the signed IRB tax forms.
If you have further inquires, please do not hesitate to contact Tannet at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143512, or emailing to email@example.com. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China.
Previous：Malaysia Company Statutory Auditing
Next：Hong Kong Accounting and Auditing