China company statutory auditing is a kind of compulsory auditing required by law, for example, the auditing conducted by the Chinese Certified Public Accountants for the foreign investment enterprises or listed companies every year.
Also, in accordance with Hong Kong “Companies Ordinance”, the limited company registered in Hong Kong shall appoint Certified Public Accountants to conduct auditing every year. The auditor shall conduct auditing on the profit and loss statement, balance sheet, and relevant receipts according to the auditing standards. They shall also comment on whether the accounting system formulated by the enterprise complies with the GAAP and its effectiveness in the actual application process.
Guided by the principle of independence, the audit team of Tannet provides annual auditor’s reports that meet the auditing standards for the enterprise, and provides audit opinions on the authenticity and equity of financial statements and accounting records, as well as the consistency of accounting process. We can provide management proposal in which to list out the existing critical problems, with improvement plan, references and suggestions, if required.
Documents Needed for Auditing
1. Audit the annual financial statements (including the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement);
2. The accounting record in the fiscal year (including bank statements, contracts, expense invoices and receipts, etc.);
3. The list of affiliated company and affiliated persons;
4. Other relevant information.
Process of Auditing
1. Draft the auditing plans to ensure the auditing targets;
2. Understand and comment on the internal controlling system of enterprise;
3. Gather and record or copy relevant information;
4. Compliance testing and comment on the result;
5. Substantive control and comment on the result;
6. Draft auditing report and forward to the company being audited.
If you have further inquires, please do not hesitate to contact Tannet at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China.
Previous：Hong Kong Company Audit
Next：China Company Annual Report